Colorado Groupe is a customer relationship consulting firm. With 50 employees, Colorado Groupe is a leader in marketing and customer relationship consulting.
Through its platform, Stafiz provided Colorado Groupe with simplified management processes for resource planning and decision support tools and indicators to improve its project margins.
- Scope: France
- Users: 30 employees
- Sector : Consulting
Context and issues
During the project launched in 2018, Colorado consulting wanted to reimagine its internal processes and specifically the management of its resource planning to gain visibility and increase its utilization rate. At the time, there was no visibility into the impact of leave on the forecasted workload and little visibility for employees.
In terms of performance management, the teams needed greater visibility, especially on forecasts. For example, management did not have the benefit of an update of the remaining work to be done to calculate the forecasted margin for projects.
Their needs in brief:
- Anticipate the financial forecast
- Monitor employee workloads with high visibility and predictability
- Increase utilization rate which impacted profitability
Before using Stafiz, we were not able to improve our resource planning rates. Thanks to Stafiz we are managing our capacities much better and have improved our margins.
We turned to Stafiz, which not only allowed us to digitize our resource planning, but also to automatically calculate the remaining work on projects.
Director of Development and Support
The resource planning module provides great visibility and time savings for project managers and all Colorado Group employees. The integration of upcoming deals in the workload plan brings an additional gain of visibility and allows to increase the utilization rate with reduced inter-contracts.
In terms of recruitment and resource allocation, the multi-criteria search engine integrating skills management makes this process quick and easy. The centralization of needs and the pre-resource planning finally allow to anticipate the activity in a more efficient way.
On the project management side, the automatic calculation of future project margins as well as the visualization of deviations from the budget allow for better decisions regarding resource planning, expenses and all other project variables.
- Visibility and anticipation of needs has enabled us to improve utilization rate by +35%.
- The financial indicators of the projects as well as the actions on resource planning have allowed to increase the margins of the projects by +15%.
- We also note the time and financial savings. The management has saved 5 hours per week on the management of the planning and the suppression of the software of management of the absences allowed to save on the subscriptions, respectively.
Let's find out how to replicate this success at home.